2015-16 CBOC Agendas/Meetings
Citizens Budget Oversight Committee
The Delaware General Assembly passed House Substitute No. 1 for House Bill 119 (referred to as House Bill 119) that established both the Citizens Budget Oversight Committees for school districts and charter schools, as well as the guidelines for the creation of and filling of those committees.
The Citizens Budget Oversight Committee shall represent parents, educators and, for school districts, taxpayers residing in each of the public school districts.
The Committee shall:
- Review purchases and expenditures
- Review Budget Position Reports
- Review Line Item Budget Reports
- Review Proposed Purchases and Expenditures
- Review existing or proposed plans involving spending
The Citizen's Budget Oversight Committee meets the 4th Thursday of every month prior to the Board Meetings. Meetings will take place at the Academy of Dover Board Room at 5:00 pm.
July 23, 2015 Agenda **Cancelled due to a lack of quorum